Tax Time Is Here
Your 2012 tax information is now available online.
Sign into Account Access to view or print your personalized tax data today.
Your 2012 personalized tax info is now available.
Did you know...
- You can sign in to Account Access to view and print your personal tax data.
- AES does not mail tax forms to all borrowers:
- Borrowers who paid $600 or more in interest or had $600 or more of their debt cancelled, and have signed up for Paperless Tax, will receive email notification that their tax information is available via Account Access starting in mid-January. Borrowers who have not signed up for Paperless Tax will receive tax information via U.S. Mail starting in late January.
- Borrowers who paid less than $600 in interest or had less than $600 of their debt cancelled must view their tax information online (and can print a copy).
- You can also get your 2012 tax information by calling 1-800-649-1147. You will need your account number to retrieve this information.
- AES cannot advise you on tax matters. If you have questions, contact a tax professional or the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov.
AES' EIN Number
American Education Services' Federal Identification Number, or EIN, is 231693362.